Everyone wants their homes to be welcoming to our friends, loved ones, and neighbors. For them to be safe, it’s worth installing walkway lighting. The lighting will guide anyone when they come to your home.
Nowadays you can quickly do that. You don’t even need to have an electrical engineering degree. You can get a wide variety of inexpensive fixtures installation is foolproof.
Solar path lights don’t require outlets or wiring. This makes outdoor lighting simpler. Also, they are powered by the sun, and you can save a significant amount of money. Having the best solar path lights help in avoiding accidental falls as well as increase the curbside appeal of your home.
Solar powered path lights offer less light as compared to electrical lights. To address this, they need to be placed close to each other. You can also have the lights in different directions and orientations.
Different people require solar path lights for various reasons. If you consider brightness to be a priority, then look for the ones that generate 15 and 30 lumens. Such lights can illuminate your path for your guest and yourself.
Classic verses modern aesthetic
Brightness and illumination might not be a priority when selecting the best solar pathway lights, but perhaps you want to add aesthetic effect to your pathway. If this is the case, then you can either pick modern or classic look.
Places to put solar path lights
You should understand the landscape layout when installing solar path lights. Avoid places that are cluttered and those that receive less sunlight in the day. If your solar light has to be effective, it needs to be fully charged during the day. If the charge time is reduced, it will affect the running time.
Selecting the best solar path light
Solar lights come in different designs. You can find one that is efficient than another. Others can be cosmetically enhancing than others. You should know the type that you want. Solar path lights do more than just to brighten your pathway. These lights add value to your home by adding curb appeal. However, it depends on several factors like current landscaping. However, each homeowner should decide if they need a safety or want to showcase their beautiful homes.
Top 5 Best Solar Path Lights on the market:
1) TomCare Solar Driveway Lights (4)
- GORGEOUS DANCING FLAMES DESIGN: A safe alternative to the real “flames” — LEDs in the light cast a safe, soft, mood-enhancing glow. Please note the actual height of the item is 43 inches.
- NEVER NEEDS BATTERIES, COMPLETELY RUNS ON SOLAR POWER: It collects solar energy all day, then turns on automatically at dusk. The light runs on solar power, so you can place it anywhere!
- LONG WORKING TIME – Built-in rechargeable battery (2200mAh). Light up 12 hours after fully charged. Charging time: 8 hours.
- WEATHER RESISTANCE: Waterproof and Durable, withstand all kinds of weather all round the year.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No wiring required, simply install it anywhere you like and enjoy the warm torch light.
2) Paradise GL33999 Low Voltage Cast Aluminum 1W Solar Path Light Set (Black)
- EASY – All parts come included and require no tools, making installation a breeze
- POWERFUL – High quality, bright 0.75W LED bulb in each light casts a warm glow on any area you place it in, illuminating and transforming any space
- PROGRAMMABLE – The included 50W transformer is fully programmable, allowing you to set your lights to turn on according to the sun or on a regular timer easily
- WEATHERPROOF – Protective hammered plastic lens and durable UV resistant finish cast aluminum body are designed to handle the outdoor elements
- INCLUDES – 8 x path lights; 1 x 50′ landscape cable; 1 x 50W transformer with photosensor. Light measures 13″ x 5″
3) OxyLED Solar Pathway Lights
- ✨ VIVID FLICKERING FLAME: Formed by 96 LED lamp beads, the light flickers like an extremely vivid dancing flame, provides a perfect campfire ambience for every garden party, BBQ session, or camping weekend
- ✨ SOLAR POWERED GARDEN LIGHTS: Wireless device. During daytime, the solar panel absorbs the sunlight and converts the solar energy into electricity. Its run time starts automatically at dusk and stops automatically at dawn
- ✨ IP65 WATER-PROOF: The solar panel and the lampshade are both fabricated from high level waterproof IP65 material. They withstand rain, hail and snow and allow the torch to work perfectly during harsh weather
- ✨ LONG WORKING TIME: The built-in rechargeable Li-ion batteries have a capacity of 2200mAh. The charging time is between 5-8 hours yet the working time is between 8-10 hours after being fully charged
- ✨ 6-PACK, WIRELESS PATHWAY LIGHTS, ONE-STEP SETUP: No hassle installation! Just tuck the torch in your lawn, your garden, a flower pot or a parasol base, and your outdoor bonfire is ready
4) TomCare 96 LED Solar Powered Path Lights
- Dancing Flames Design – The innovated dancing flames design, along with its warm yellow colored light, which looks like real flames for enjoying. The charming and classical appearance will attract a lot of attention around your garden, pathway or yard, which is the best decoration for your house.
- IP65 Waterproof Grade – Made of durable and waterproof ABS plastic, withstanding all weather conditions, no worries about raining, snowing and frosting. Suitable for outdoor lighting, which can be installed in your garden, pathway, driveway, backyard, etc.
- Long Working Time – Equipped with high-efficiency solar panels and high capacity battery, after fully charged under the sunlight about 8 hours, the light will light up 10 hours in summer and 5 hours in winter. Note: charging time will be influenced by weather condition.
- Energy Saving – It is solar-powered, no additional electrical tools needed, just put it under the sunlight to absorb the solar energy which will be transferred into electricity. With built-in sensitive light sensor, it automatically turns off at dawn to save energy and turns on at dusk to give off beautiful lights.
- Easy to Install & Warranty – No wires needed, simply install them into the ground, no need to spend too much time on installation. Please use the key pin included in the package to unlock/turn on the solar light. The solar light enjoys 45 days money back and 12 months warranty. Purchase with worry free!
5) Sumaote Solar Path Lights
- Superb Dancing Flames Design — Consists of 96 LEDs, each LED flickers warm yellow lights, dozens of change of flame, mimicing extremely realistic & natural flames, enjoy the gorgeous dancing flame.
- Completely Runs On Solar Power & Energy-saving — Top-mounted solar panel with daylight sensor, automatic solar power charging, powered by built-in rechargeable battery, no wiring or electric required. The solar spotlights run on solar power, so you can place it almost anywhere.
- Weather Resistant — Comes with level IP65 waterproof and Durable, withstand different kinds of weather like rain, snow, strong wind and so on all around the year.
- Long Working Time — With built-in rechargeable high-capacity 2200mAh battery, it can light up to 8 hours in summer and 5 hours in winter after fully charged. Charging time is about 8-10 hours, and it has a manual on/off button to control the light.
- Fit For Various Occasions — A good choice for places like yard, pathways, garden, patio, bench, fence, deck, pool or outdoor events like party, camping, wedding, barbecue, Christmas etc.
Subtle homeowners should consider solar lights that downplay the pathway if the lights have to blend. Less lighting offers safety instead of showmanship. Less subtle path lighting, decorative fixtures may create a visually stunning appearance to passers-by and guests.
Benefits of installing solar path lights
You can get a lot of benefits for installing solar path lights. The main benefits include renewability, convenience, low costs and environmentally friendly.
Cost – if you want to save on electrical cost and retain an exterior lighting, you can invest in solar path lights. They are economical and can last longer. The lights lower maintenance and can be better in the long run.
Convenience – solar path lights offer convenient and dependable lighting. With only one panel, you can charge some lights. The lights have an automatic on and off switch. They are portable since these lights don’t require hanging extension cords or electrical wires.
Environmentally friendly – some other power sources can harm the environment, but solar panels don’t emit carbon or fumes. The process of producing energy doesn’t cause noise pollution or lead to greenhouse gases.
Renewability – sunlight is renewable and free. There can never be price fluctuations or shortages that can influence public consumption. However, there are restrictions when it comes to the amount of sunlight exposure. But with the recent advancement in technology, use of solar power is efficient even during the cloudy days.
Where you can buy solar path lights
Solar path lights are still new in the market, but they can be found in most retail and electronic stores. They are usually found in the garden and home section of the store. When they are not found there, it could be due to seasonal nature. They are available during summer.
Which are the best solar path lights
Selecting the best solar lights can be difficult, and most people end up finalizing their choice on the price. There are good solar path lights you can find. If you are not sure of a given brand, then you need to read product descriptions and reviews.
The best solar path lights should offer security and stability. Their style and bright LEDs provide attractive aesthetic quality and lighting. A good quality solar light should have superior performance, be stable, elegant and efficient.
However, apart from the features and performance, you should consider what can meet your needs. This is because different solar lights are designed for various purposes.
There are many alternatives for outdoor lighting, but the best solar pathway lights are convenient, cost-effective and environmentally. Homeowners who use solar lights can take comfort when they know that they can save a huge amount of money while protecting the environment. They can light up their pathway while attaining the benefits. Instead of putting wires all over the place or lights hanging in your house, get solar path lights as they can fit in different locations in your home and they can be moved anytime you want.
When it comes to picking the best solar path lights, consider your style and the intended mood. However, always remember that safety is still a priority. You can get the best solar path lighting in different retail and electronic stores. However, they are usually available during summer. You can also purchase them on online stores and can be delivered to your home address. Irrespective of the solar path lights that you want, you will always achieve a beautiful effect.
User Review( votes)